Conditions of Sale
- Floor Timbers – 4″ x 2″ tanalith ‘E’ treated timbers
- Posts – Laminated 5ths Graded red wood F.S.C. 140mm diameter (2 metre Spindle House 120mm diameter)
- Roof – Timber constructed framework lined with 6mm F.S.C. external graded plywood.
- Thatch – Cape Reed Thatch tiles measuring 800mm x 450mm
- All timber used in each Spindle House is sourced from selected suppliers adopting the F.S.C. Logo (Forest Stewardship Council) This identifies timber that has been felled from well managed forests and meets all regulating planting requirements.
- All base timbers are treated with tanalith ‘E’ preservative.
- Bottom ends of the posts are sealed with P.V.A. resin.
- All timbers used in the building and furniture are soaked in Cuprinol Wood treatment preservative for maximum protection against rot and decay.
- A 10 year guarantee against timber decay.
- Exclusion – Damage due to alteration of the structure and recommended maintenance neglect.
- Delivery of your Spindle House is usually between 3 and 5 weeks from receipt of order
CHARGES FOR DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
- To customers who have prepared a suitable base there will be no charge for delivery and installation. Good access to the base is required – if this is not the case, please inform us.
Planning permission should not be required for such buildings. If the building is in the back garden, not more than 50% of the garden area and not within 5 metres of the house. If in doubt, your local planning authority will advise you as to the exact requirements of such building or buildings.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Deposit with order, the remainder to be paid on installation.
- If the base is not level and we have to return, an additional fee may be charged.
- Only quality graded timber is used, however we cannot accept any responsibility for shrinkage, warping or cracking after the completion of the structure.
- Spindle House reserve the right to make changes to designs and specifications which we consider necessary without notice.
- Goods remain the property of Spindle House until paid in full.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Currency – Pounds sterling.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION
Coppice Side Farm
Heaton, Rushton Spencer
Cheshire SK11 OSH
Telephone: 01260 226 176
Fax: 01260 226 176